Tips & Hacks
- Your two sock designs do not have to be the same, customize them however you like.
- Layout your ornament first, and then glue them onto the sock.
- Glue dries quickly, place glue on ornaments rather than the sock.
- Place cardboard or folded paper inside the sock to avoid glue sticking to the other side.
- Attach red satin thread (included) and hang on your mantel or Christmas tree
- Mix and match ornaments, don’t be afraid to be creative. There is no right or wrong way!
- If you plan to wear the socks, do not glue the heel, toe and the sole area.
- Your finished Real Ugly Socks makes a great keepsake, or framed gift.
- Don’t be afraid to put on a lot of ornaments. The “uglier” the better!